Let’s have a look at Major Baseball League 2015 so far:
• Bryan Price, manager of Cincinnati Red is most likely to be put in the disabled list.
• Andrew Miller from the Yankees landed a deal of $36 million last year, put on disabled list due to a strained muscle (forearm).
• Brendan Ryan was removed from the disabled list.
• Jose Pirela and Ramon Flores will be sent to the Triple-A Scranton or Wilkes-Barre.
• Nelson Cruz also out of game due to the back spasms who left the fifth inning after an off pitch foul.
• Chris O’Dowd got suspended for a whopping 80 games because of violating the drug rules. He got suspended immediately.
The Major Baseball League witnesses many injuries that change the course of the game throughout. Although the players recover, but any slight change in a player’s health affects the strategies and ultimately decides who will wins the league. So, who are you cheering for this time?